1. Playable in the open area or indoor area.
2.We have to be 9m18m.
3. In the middle of the square there is a middle line dividing the field into two.
4. Long sides are called edge lines and short edges are called bottom lines.
5. All lines on the back should be 5cm thick.
6. There is a substitute player space on either side of the court field, which will be on the side of the table referee.
The 1st round is played over 3 sets.
2. Rest time between sets is 5 minutes.
3. Pre-match teams are given 15 minutes warm-up time.
1.The teams are mixed as girls and boys.
The 2nd set consists of 6 girls to 6 boys.
3.The teams must participate with at least 8 players.